Saturday, January 28, 2012

AHH the weekend.

Monday starts and it's off to work I go, am I happy? Not so many. My life at work is a blur, same old crap every day, old folks complaining about how easy their job is. I'd like to punch a few and send them on their way to retirement. With that said, that is the highlight of my week. Weekend comes, I'm free! I'm Single! I can do anything I want! Reality, I'm 38! I bring the dog in, turn on the TV and wait for bed time. Sure I do go play pool up at the local tavern, lose some money, cover my loneliness with beer, come home and turn the TV on again. Then the thinking comes on. Where did I go wrong? Why don't I have a girlfriend or a wife sitting here with me? Why did the dog just fart and is now licking herself? Why? And then that awesome thought comes to mind, GO TO SLEEP MORLEY, TOMORROW IS BRAND NEW.

No comments:

Post a Comment